- Turn over big flies with minimum effort
- Great distances and presentation.
- For fishing from boats or from land.
- Easier to spot when you have the perfect line balance outside the tip ring.
- Easier to see, when overhang should not be increased anymore.
- less friction on the guides.
- less water disturbance.
- more space on your reel
- less wind disturbance.
All our fly lines are equipped with a 4 meter handling zone, which ensures:
- smoother transition towards the tip for better turnover and presentation.
- the possibility to hold more line in the air; without losing control over loops and flights.
- better durability of the most vulnerable part of your fly line.
length: 30,48 m/100 ft
head: 10,36m/ 34 ft
Color: Float – Light yellow/white; Intermediate – orange/white.
This new series of fly lines has been designed to effectively cast, AND turn over, big, heavy and voluminous flies with a minimum of effort. Combining line control with excellent turnover qualities, demands a fine balance between the two, and we have found that balance. A fine-tuned weight distribution, a short, but not too short, front taper and a 4-meter handling zone are among the success ingredients we have chosen for these lines.
The CLASSIC BEAST fly lines have the same basic profiles as the Compact BEAST lines but distributed over 1,5-meter longer heads that will increase your potential for distance and presentation. These lines will be the perfect choice for fishing where you don’t need to wade deep, when you’re fishing from standing-up in boats or for those of you preferring longer headed lines for targeting pike and other predators, regardless of fishing conditions.
We are talking excellent line control, increased distance potential and fantastic turnover capabilities and lines that will seriously increase the odds of you catching one of the sharp-toothed predators you’re hunting for.
With the ColorControlConcept we have moved the color change area from head to running line to the end of the 4-meter Handling Zone.
With 1-meter overhang and about 3 meters of fly rod, this means you will now HOLD the color change area in your hand. Easier to see in different light conditions and easier to understand when to “shoot”. If you want to hold more line in the air before shooting, the color change area will still be somewhere along the length of the rod and still be easier to see.
There are no reviews yet.